Partial and complete solutions for all pressure stages and media
The name Kraftwerks-Service Cottbus Anlagenbau GmbH (KSC) stands for competence and advanced technology in the fields of pipeline construction and pipe rehabilitation. This is why we have been a valued partner for years to customers in the public sector, the energy supply industry and the power station and plant construction industry.
Our core competencies in pipeline construction include:
- Welding and heat treatment
- Production of new pipeline components
- Pipeline assembly replacement (replacement of adapters, fittings, bends, valves)
- Rehabilitation of general pipeline networks and steam boiler heating surfaces incl. essential pipe bends
- Underground pipeline installation (plastic-sheathed pipe/drilling under pressure)
- Reinforcement for pipeline elements
As a production company and service provider, we offer our customers partial and complete solutions from the planning and design stage to maintenance and servicing. This is done in a wide-ranging variety of material groups, in all operating conditions and at all pressure stages.
Our spectrum extends all the way to heavy-duty pipelines in areas subject to monitoring, high-pressure steam pipes in power plants for example.
Our experienced employees are trained to the highest professional standards, thus enabling us to offer and implement modern technology of premium quality at competitive prices.
- Pipeline construction
- Pipeline assembly and component replacement in 900 MW, 500 MW, 210 MW and 100 MW units; rehabilitation of boiler heating surfaces (e.g. high-pressure superheaters, reheaters and membrane walls)
- Pipe connections for pumps, turbines and power units
- Rehabilitation of general pipeline networks (in plant and underground installations)
- New construction: Planning, production, supply and assembly of pipeline components for power stations, heating plants, combined-cycle plants, CHP units, industrial facilities
Services with the emphasis on framework contracts – planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and rectification of faults
Our experienced employees are trained to the highest professional standards,
thus enabling us to offer and implement modern
technology of premium quality
at competitive prices.